Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012




HiYa Ducky here. Yep it is another year. Not that it matters that much to us cats. We cellybrated early in the evening, we listed to Big Ben chime in the new year in London. Wish I could be there to cuddle in the new year with my sweetie Dora.

Mum promised us special noms for our eve meal and she came through LOBSTER!!!!!! That is all she had for dinner, no veggies or salad, just lobster.

Derby checking out the package and counting the lobster tails. Mum bought four so she could have some on another day too.
About ready to go into the oven. Mum baked rather than broiled them, less likely to over cook them.
All done and ready to eat, and I was ready to dig in too.
Mum giving me some, so good, more please.
Derby, if you won't eat it, and he didn't, I will just take that piece. He didn't eat any of it, oh well, more for me.
He did like licking the butter from mum's fingers!
Dessert! Peppermint ice cream, Derby licking the bowl.
Me, well, I wasn't into it. Guess my tummy was full of lobster.

Hope everyone has a grate new year.

21 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pawsome start to the new year. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have never had lobster! What a great way to ring in 2012! My resolution is to make my human give me lobster this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lobster is a terrific treat! Wow!

    A very happy new year to you all, may it be filled with yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what licious stuff for NY Eve dinner. I guess Ducky goes for the lobster and Derby for the ice cream, so each had something they loved. Mom too, of course. How long did she bake the lobster tails for?

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No veggies or salad make for more room for dessert! Way to go Mum!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy and you boys know how to bring in a new year! Hope it's a really good one for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMC this is better that scrimps! SCORE.
    Happy New Year! Here's to a reasonably healthy and happy 2012--remember to take joy in the everyday things.

    Love from The Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lobster for dinner, that's a good score. And, the dessert sounded yummy.

    May you have a Happy 2012, and that it be safe and healthy one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks super yummy! We have never had lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a Happy New Year.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOBSTER! I've never tried that, just real live fresh dead shrimp! That might be my goal for the year, to finally try it!!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
    May 2012 bring you joy,health
    and good fortune :)
    Gee boys, your good luck is starting already!!! heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC!!! Lobster???? Was it dipped in...::chirp:: BUTTER???

    ::thud::

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, you got Lobster! That sounds very tasty, I never had that but I do love prawns. Last night when we were having new year snacks my dad gave me part of a cheese straw and that was very yummy, I ate it all up. I also found out that I really like to eat Christmas cake but apparently cats are not supposed to. Whatever.
    Ducky, my handsome boyfriendcat, I had a report from Wordpress today and YOU were the number one visitor to my blog in 2011! Thank you so much. I talked about you in today's post. I promise to blog more and come and visit you more in 2012!

    Dora xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope that 2012 brings you all the furry best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Happy New Year Boys!! Headbonks and nosetaps ;-) Hope 2012 is a great year for you, Furiends!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Smart Kittiez knohs where to findz good stuffs! From da Mom of course!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yappy Hew Near!

    Hearing Big Ben was cool!

    Loved the pictures, too!

    Nikita
    Elvira Mistress of Felinity
    Daddy Kiril

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.