Thursday, January 31, 2013

An Award for Derby and Ducky

Nerissa was so kind to award this to us.


In accepting this award, I have to say five things about myself.

Derby

1- I am all four paws declawed before I came to live with mum.
2- This is my second home.
3- I got my name because I was adopted on the first Caturday of May, the day they run the Kentucky Derby.
4- I got the Squillion craze started way back in 2006.
5- I am not a lap kittie, I will sit near mum but not on mum.

Now I must answer the following five questions...

1.  What is your favourite thing to do?
     Eat

2.  What is your favourite time of year?
     Open window time, I love the times when the windows are open and I can inhale          all of the wonderful smells from outside.

3.  What's the most important thing you want to do?
      Get Ducky and make him squirm and cry.

4.  Who is your favourite person or animal pal?
      Mum is my furravorite person
   
5.  Where in the whole wide world would you like to go?
     Why would I want to go anywhere, I have it good here. Food and shelter, someone to wait on me. 


Ducky

1- I am a tiny boy I just weigh a bit over 8 pounds
2 - I am declawed on my front paws, my firsted owners did that to me.
3 - I loves to sit on mum and purr lots and lots. I even sit on top of her at night to sleep.
4 - I can hold my own against Derby even though he is bigger. I am faster and more agile.
5 - I am a jumping fool. I can jump over 4 feet to get on top of mum's corner cupboard. You know who can't!


Now I must answer the following five questions...

1.  What is your favourite thing to do?
      Purr.

2.  What is your favourite time of year?
     The sunny day times of the year.

3.  What's the most important thing you want to do?
     Make mum smile, she loves me so.

4.  Who is your favourite person or animal pal?
      Mum, who else!
.
5.  Where in the whole wide world would you like to go?
     No place, there is no place like home.

We thinks this award has been around the blogosphere at least once, this is the second time we have gotten it. So if you want it, it is yours. Tell us about yourself. 

14 comments:

  1. Those were GREAT answers! I loved them all!!! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concatulations on your award, boys! I enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ConCatulations on that fine award! We love learning more about our pals!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your award and we enjoyed the answers from both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure did enjoy reading about you two! Congrats on your nice award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ducky, you really ARE a tiny boy! You're just the right size for Pee Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award. We enjoyed reading your answers. Ducky, we never realized you were so small.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, what good answers, Boys!

    Really? The Harbaugh brothers' PAWRENTS live in Wisconsin?? Who knew? Hey--if you root for them, I guess you can't lose, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Get Ducky and make him squirm and cry!" HaHaMeow! Nothing like brotherly love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. conga ratz two ewe D & D on yur awards..well dee served..treet yur selves ta sum trout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ummmmm...do you guys know about the Real Rescue Cats Are Talking Interview I do???...just wondering if either of you has a story, even both of you, to share that no one may know...but all of us can learn from???? Let me know, Paw pats, Savannah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.