Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday This and That

Don't worry gang, I am getting my revenge. To catch up on cuddles, I wake her up. Early and often.
 Early Sunday - 4:52 AM, pushing my head into her hand, insisting on ear scritches.

Early Monday - 3:14 AM, plopped down in front of her while she was in the sleepy spot. She woke up with fur in her nose and mouth. At which point I demanded more cuddles.

Early Tuesday - 2:11 AM, climbing up on her side and stretching out, getting her all hot and bothered.

Early Wednesday - Time to be determined, more of the above

Two can play this game. Don't think you will win!

11 comments:

  1. I only do this when I'm at a hotel - I get too excited to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you is good Ducky! We is furry impressed...and inspired, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  3. I play those games too Ducky, but my mum pretends she's asleep, so I wake my dad up and he gives me tummy scritches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Mr D! You're a player for sure.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do know how to play this game. Well done Ducky~! You DA man(cat)!!!!

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. DOOD...EWE SHULD TEECH CLAZZEZ ON THIZ...EWE WOOD BE A BAZILLIONAIRE OVER NITE EVEN IF EWE CHARGED 25 CENTZ PER KITTEH.....♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducky, we like how you got even with your Mom ;)
    That should teach her to not give you plenty of scritches and pats and cuddles ;)
    heh,heh,heh
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be careful if I were you, Ducky. You know how cranky humans get with the heat, and then to add disrupted sleep...well, I just don't know!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.