Saturday, December 26, 2015

Caturday - Boxing Day

HiYa, Ducky here. Hope you had a grate Christmouse. Mine was good. Mum helped me open up my Secret Paw prezzies from Forty Paws.

Mum took off to have dinner with furiends. Very casual and laid back. They had lasagna! Simple, prepared ahead, so only had to put in the oven for a bit, make a salad and garlic bread. Pie and cookies for desert. Mum came home stuffed. Good talks and laffs.
 Come on mum, I need your thumbs to help me get all these little packages opened.
 A fevver butt mouise, my favorite and the first thing mum unwrapped. I got you little guy!
All of the rest unwrapped including more nip, more mice and a Forty Paws hammick!
 Mum this seems a bit off kilter, are you sure you put it together OK? I wasn't so sure about this thing and wouldn't get on it.
 Mum picked me up and gently put me on it and I......
 ....promptly got off it. Mum hasn't seen me on it yet.
 She did nip it up and put treats on it, but I can get the treats without going on the hammick. I am sure I will use it soon, just not yet.
It's boxing day, I guess I will go play with the box the stuff came in!

6 comments:

  1. Those were great gifts from Forty Paws. I hope you use your ham-mick soon. I have had one for several years and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are nice Secret Paws gifts, Ducky! I'm sure you will discover the joys of the hammock soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Ducky! Just curl up on the hammick and nap and you will love as *I* do! ~ MARLEY

    Since evrykitty was wishing evry otherkitty "Meowy Chrissymouse" yesserday, we decided to wait fer today. Hope you had a good one! ~ All Of Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hammick is pawsome, Ducky! When we first got ours, we didn't use it. But after a couple of months...we use them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snuffling in a box is an excellent way to spend Boxing Day, Ducky!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. A hammick ? What a pawsome gift ! You got great Secret Paws presents ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.