Monday, May 2, 2016

ManCat Monday

A cat is the only domestic animal I know who toilet trains itself and does a damned impressive job of it. - Joseph Epstein

 Yeah, we kitties are damned impressive in everything we do!

Mum abandoned me again this weekend for racy cars. Unlike last week when they had some warms and sun, lots of rain and cold this weekend. Tee hee mum, hope you had a good time.

I was nice when she came home, I followed her around the house until she gave me some stinky goodness. Plus I got lots of loves and I planted myself on her. 
 Yes my front paws are where you think they are. Yep, checking out mum's boobities! Soft, warm and she said my paws were cold! MOL.

Happy Week. Happy New Month of May!

9 comments:

  1. Cold pawsies are what she gets for abandoning you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sit there and make her relax now Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky that the things my human enjoys doing often include me - and I'm happy to come along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humans can be a bit strange, going off to stand in the rain and calling it fun!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cutie. I would rather stay home with you than go out in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so adorable, cuddling with your human like that. You are obviously very glad to have her home again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try making biscuits on them, Ducky. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.