Monday, January 30, 2017

ManCat Monday

Cats always know whether people like or dislike them. They do not always care enough to do anything about it. - Winifred Carriere

I know mum likes me, or rather that she loves me! She treats me so nice and I am nice to her too. I keep her warm at night, I crawl under the covers!
 Her you can see mum giving me all sorts of smooches. Me sitting where I like to sit, on her boobities!

Mum watched no feetsball this weekend, but she did watch some racy cars. Some crazy race where they keep going for a whole day! Mum even had furiends that went down to watch.

Almost at the end of the month, gosh, where has the time gone!

10 comments:

  1. You look quite blissful there Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mom both look very happy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody sure is loving those smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look furry comfy Ducky! Our Saku likes to sit on our mom bean the furry same way.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy ManCat Monday!! Snuggles with Mom are always special.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can see how much your mum loves you, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People allus wonder why their cats come to him when he visits. WE know. He just likes them. As do we.

    And we dont get TOO jealous when we smell OTHER cats on him. We know it is just all friendly-stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.