Saturday, October 21, 2017

Caturday

Happy Caturday everyone. I have been around the Cat Blogosphere yesterday checking out all of the grate tock shots that got posted. I may not have gotten to you yet, but I will try!

Mum started working to cut down the outside plants yesterday. It was a nice day and I could help snoopervise from inside. Yes I was snoopervising here! MOL.
 Mum got out the grass eating on Thursday and cut the grass and chewed up the leaves. On Friday while she was working she noticed these bits of fevvers in the grass. So Mr Hawk got a fevver, likely a smaller one as the pile of left over fevvers wasn't much.
 Me checking out the smells on mum shoes after she came inside. I like those smells, but later mum decided to take me outside. I did not like it at all. I grabbed the door with my paw, but mum just gently held me. I meowed to her, saying I much prefer to be inside. So then I got to moving around in her arms, so she opened the door and I jumped back inside. I am an inside cat mum. Unlike Derby I doon't want to go outside. I was out maybe a minute, but I still don't like it.
One last really nice day here today. More open windows and such. Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Caturday Ducky! Enjoy your whiffies...it's safer indoors for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some kitties are just inside kitties. My human wonders what Boodie would think of the outside sometimes, but thinks she is too skittish to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it was good of your mum to offer you the opportunity to try behind outdoors, Ducky. Now she knows that you don't like it, I don't suppose she'll try to make you go outside.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a smart boy, Ducky. Of us, only Caroline has been out, and then only when she's found an opportunity (once when Mom left the screen open on the sliding door by mistake, and once when Mom was weatherstripping the front door). She's not a door hugger and came right back in when Mom told her to, so she has no real desire to go out either. Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Beins shoe-smells after outside time are often great!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.