Thursday, December 7, 2017

Throw Back Thursday

Hey everyone. Hope your week is going OK. After my lack of duck leftovers mum went and got me some duck treats! Score! Plus it has gotten furry cold, mum has pulled out her heavy jacket, mittens and ear muffs.
 
 Today's throw back post is a week after last month's post. Derby was doing a series on Fang Shui, so I will continue to show these. Good posts from back then. Mum gets started reading the old posts, then gets all sniffy when she realized how many kitties are off at The Bridge.

Plus he mentioned that something was different about himself last week. He had managed to lose his collar! It took weeks for mum to find it. 

Funky Fang Shui Friday from Friday, December 7, 2007


Make sure you smooth out your rough edges for purrfect harmony in nature.
I love these little things that mum uses to smooth out her claws. I steal them so I can play with them. Then I hide them so she has to get a new one out for her, but I still have mine to play with. Then she gets a new one out and take that one too, then I have a new one to play with. Sometimes mum finds my hidey spots and laughs when she finds them.

We haven't seen the kittie from Monday again. I hope she went home to a nice warm place and a full bowl of food. With raccoons and opossums around here mum isn't that wild about leaving food out. We don't want to attract other varmints around to eat.

My copy of the Cat Blogosphere Calendar arrived in the big black box in front of the house. It was fun to find and identify all of my furends pictures. Our WATK book arrived too, but mum has not started to read it to me.

Mum went to a fancy old world Christmas bazaar yesterday with Miss Jane. Mum brought some stuff home and did not show it to me. Hmmm, wonder if that is my Christmas prezzie?

It is snowing here again and it is making the ground deeper in all of that white stuff. Which means mum has to spend more time outside doing stuff with that stuff and less time with me. I want spring to come real soon. That means more mum time for me and open windows again. Well, I suppose the white stuff can stay around until Christmas, then it can go away. Some people want a white Christmas.

Happy Weekend Everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Wonder if they have duck treats down here? Will have to send Mom out on a duck treat hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I'll run out on my lunch break and get some treats for the kitties! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got some duck treats. Looks like Derby enjoyed his board for smoothing human claws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood....happee week oh end two ewe az well......de flurreez bee a flyin round heer N knock wood...they dinna stix....two day ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got duck treats? You sure lucky, Ducky. We didn't get turkey treats. :-(

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a fun flashback, Ducky. It was nice to see Derby again. Enjoy those duck treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaay Mum - she has done the right thing with those duck treats, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. TBT wishes WE would dull our claws on those things! He tried sandpaper glued to a board once, but we dint fall fer THAT!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.