Monday, March 5, 2018

ManCat Monday

Cats do not go for a walk to get somewhere but to explore. - Sidney Denham

I like to explore, at least in the house since I don't go outside.  I don't even like going outside at all.
 Mum got some extra covers for the hammick. That way she can quick change them out, then wash the one she takes off. Now I have to get the new one all furred up and put my stink back on it. I did get back on it right away. I loves my hammick right over the heaty spot. Keeps me all warms.

 We had a wonderful sunny weekend, but we are supposed to get snow late today. Bummer, I won't be able to toast one side, then the other. Mum says we will get nice sunshine back by the end of the week. 
 
 Have a wonderful week.

12 comments:

  1. Hope your sunshine comes back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can how reluctant you are to sit down on that clean hammick cover, Ducky. Boy, what a hassle to have to start over with the furring and stinking up of it.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws crossed for more sunshine coming your way, Ducky! In the meantime, you've got that awesome hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't able to see the video, but the hammock sure sounds comfy! The mere thought of snow makes me cringe! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had really cold rain for a while, we don't get snow. But the sun came out and I was able to lie in it.

    -- Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ducky, you must live somewhere near us, because that's the same weather we are supposed to get! Last week, it was 60 degrees on Monday and Tuesday, then a big old rain/sleet/snow storm on Thursday. But, the snow drops and crocus are coming up, so that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We wish your sunshine comes back soon ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun will be back, Ducky. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute ham-mick cover! And of course, it is in the best spot in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have the best of both worlds with your sun puddles, and your ham-mick in the heaty spot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a nice hammock, you are lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.